Dextrose anhydrous is a type of dextrose that does not contain any water. It is a white, odorless, and tasteless powder that is soluble in water. Dextrose anhydrous is a good source of energy and is often used in sports drinks and energy bars.
Features and Benefits:
- Dextrose anhydrous is a type of dextrose that does not contain any water.
- It is a white, odorless, and tasteless powder that is soluble in water.
- Dextrose anhydrous is a good source of energy and is often used in sports drinks and energy bars.
Dextrose anhydrous is made from cornstarch.
How to Use:
Dextrose anhydrous can be used in a variety of ways, including:
- Adding it to sports drinks and energy bars
- Mixing it with water to make a sports drink
- Adding it to smoothies
- Using it as a sweetener in baked goods
To use, simply add the desired amount of dextrose anhydrous to your beverage or recipe.
Dextrose anhydrous can be stored in an airtight container in a cool, dry place for up to 1 year.
In a 100g serving of dextrose anhydrous, the following nutrients are present:
- Calories: 400
- Fat: 0g
- Saturated fat: 0g
- Trans fat: 0g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 0mg
- Carbohydrates: 100g
- Fiber: 0g
- Sugar: 100g
- Protein: 0g
Soy LecithinRead more
How to use soy lecithin
Soy lecithin can be used in a variety of ways, including:
- As a dietary supplement: Soy lecithin can be taken as a dietary supplement in capsule or powder form.
- In cooking: Soy lecithin can be used in cooking as an emulsifier, thickener, and stabilizer.
- In cosmetics: Soy lecithin is used in cosmetics as a moisturizer, emollient, and anti-aging ingredient.
- In other products: Soy lecithin is used in other products, such as candles, lubricants, and paints.
Gelatin PowderRead more
Gelatin powder is a versatile ingredient that is used as a thickener, stabilizer, and emulsifier in a variety of food and beverage products. It is a clear, odorless, and tasteless powder that is made from collagen, a protein found in animal bones, skin, and connective tissue.
I've been using Azchem Resources' food flavors for years, and I'm always impressed with the quality and consistency of their products.
I've been using Azchem Resources' food colors for a few months now, and I'm very happy with them. Their colors are vibrant and easy to use, and they don't taste artificial.